Annam Subrahmanyam, a Senior Computer Professional, Management Consultant, Corporate Trainer, Psychologist & Counselor got Inspiration from the Great Indian Sages, Scholars & also from the Pioneers in New Thinking, Dr. Michael Hewitt Gleeson & Dr. Edward Debono.
Thinking is a fundamental need like Air, Water, Food & Shelter.
It was also mentioned by the Great Sages of India that Human Brain has Infinite Potential, capable of creating what ever we want in our Lives.
Even today, Human Brain is more Powerful Than the Latest Super Computer available in the World .
We all have seen that the Utilistion of Computer Power has changed the total style of Working and Living around the World.
Annam Subrahmanyam feels by utilizing Brain Power More & More, We could bring Great Changes in the way, We Think, Work & Live. Also helps to lead Successful, Happy & Peaceful Lives for all Human Beings around the World.
This is what motivated Annam Subrahmanyam to establish International School of Thinking, Because through Right Thinking we can Utilise the Full Potential of our Brain.
Psychologist, Founder & Director of International School of Thinking.
Around 25 years of rich and varied experience in Software Development, Business Development, Marketing, Operations Management, Business Consultancy, Research, Corporate Training & Counseling in several well-regarded organizations in India and abroad.
Last Assignment : As a Vice President in a Software Organisation.
- M.E. (Computer Engineering) A.U. College of Engineering, Waltair.
- B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engg.) A.U. College of Engg., Waltair.
- P.G.D.M.M. (Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management), Chetana Institute of Management & Research Center, MUMBAI.
- A.M.D. (Advanced Management Diploma), with specialization in Energo - Cybernetic Strategy, Mewes Institute of Management, Germany & BPCL.
- D.P.D. (Diploma in Personality Development), MILT, MUMBAI.
- M.Sc. Psychology - Madras University.
- Life Member : Hyderabad Psychological Association.
- Life Member : National HRD Network, Hyderabad Chapter.
- School First - SSC and College First - Intermediate.
- University First in Master of Engineering (ME).
- Third Prize at the All INDIA DESIGN COMPETITION, conducted by National Design and Research Forum of INSTITUTION of ENGINEERS, INDIA.
- BEST SALES AWARD by a Bahrain-based IT company.
- Thinking Skill Programs on Doordarshan (T.V) , SITI Cable & A.I.R.
- Conducted more than 350 Corporate Training Programs for both Executives and non-Executives (more than 10,000 Participants) in many Leading Organisations.
- Counseling for Employees for Personal / Work related Problems.
- Counseling for Students & Adults for Better Results.